What's Going on With Me?


So I'll be honest this year my blog has been all over the place. I've been all over the place. In fact life has been a bit topsy turvy and every time I think I've sorted myself out something happens and it all goes wrong! So I thought I'd put up this post explaining some things and telling you whats going to happen from now on to try and solve this.


Where I've Been
 So firstly I've been writing far more than before and that takes up so much time honestly. In particular I've been working with Women Write About Comics again on the Power Rangers: Shattered Grid event which I have linked before. I also possibly have some more exciting stuff coming up.

I have a full time job currently and at the moment it has been so crazy that I just don't have breathing time. I have felt so tired after work I've barely got the writing done let alone blog stuff. Some weeks I just get home make lunch for the next day then sleep! Plus my work has  a no social media rule so I can't check it like I used to which has proved tricky honestly.

This is partially the reason I decided to not do 52filmsbywomen this year which if I'm honest I really miss. I'll definiteley do it again next year but I really needed the time off to collect my thoughts. Whilst I enjoyed it I needed my mental wellbeing to take precedent this year and it can get very stressful. 

On top of this we've had a family loss and a few minor emergencies and thats caused me to slow down on blogging quite a bit. 

What Now


The good news is I'm finally trying to fix it all up a bit. I'm going to do far more scheduling and posts I actually want to write as opposed to forcing myself to pump out content I don't like. Some of them may end up slightly different to my usual content so be prepared for some different but still fun stuff!

So I'm hoping to be able to have at least one post a week. I'm going to keep myself far more calm though and enjoy blogging again.

I'm thinking of doing some book content, more films, maybe even a but of disney blogging as well as lifestyle stuff again. I don't think cooking will come up for a while but who knows.

Also I have decided I will not force myself to provide content on holidays or some such which means when I'm away the blog may take more time to have stuff up. Don't worry about it I'll update eventually if I'm away!

Anyway theres fun stuff on the horizon thanks for reading this deep and introspective stuff that I'd never normally post.

Normal Content Will Resume Shortly!

Comments

Popular Posts