Ted Baker: Back to the Fuschia Event!!

So last week I went up to Knightsbridge to the gorgeous Ted baker store (which is very aesthetically pleasing) for an amazing night of pink gorgeousity for the release of their new collection X Stylist called Back to the Fuschia. It was such an amazing night that just be wanted this is going to be one hell of a picspam.

I was so excited for this event as I finally felt I had an excuse to go out straight after work. I even popped in to Harrods before hand to pick up a mothers day present before heading over but when I got in it was gorgeous.

Firstly i got topped by a security gaurd who thought I worked there which was such a compliment (If you are reading this Ted Baker just call me I'd love to for free stuff of course!)

Anyway for this collection which was all pink they really went in on the theme with a bright pink Popcorn machine with a man behind it serving pink popcorn. 


It tasted just as amazing as it looked and was such a fun way to theme the evening.   Also as this was 6oclock on a Thursday night it was pretty good to have a snack because I hadn't had time to eat!!

Obviously though Ted Baker was not content with just laying on delicious pink snacks but also put on pink prosecco as well in real glasses!! Very fancy! I have to say Stylist are startign to get a name for themselves as people who give out pink drinks after the pink G&T at Stylist Live.

Anyway this drink was handed out by one of the lovely Ted Baker ladies who were all absolutely amazing all night. Everyone was charming, kind and very helpful. I don't thinkI would have ended up buying anything if it wasn't for their kind advice.

The collection itself was obviously the main draw so I've taken a few pictures of my faviorite items for you to look at.
  


 
   
Anyway after a thorough perusal of their wares we were suddenly called to attention by a speech from Katherine Scorey (Ted Baker head designer I think) and the Fashion editor of Stylist. They talked a lot about how we should all embrace pink and why its such an expressive colour. It was really fascinating to hear these two awesome women talk about the power of pink!

Anyway so as you can tell I had an amazing evening and it was so much fun!

I never thought this would be such a great night but I was proven so wrong!!!








I was given free tickets to this event as was everyone who is signed on to Emerald Street. I was not paid or asked to do this review


Comments

Popular Posts