MONTHLY ROUNDUP AND AN APOLOGY


So I apologise for how much time this monthly roundup has taken to turn up especially as its the first one of the year. Sadly I have had some really bad stuff happen recently and just barely sorted my self out from it. From now on my scheduling will be better and I will post more.  Anyway Here's a quick one and I promise next month it will be so much better.



THINGS TO READ AND PONDER
As per last year 10 of the best articles I read this January. The one in bold is the highlight of the month
  1. THE WORDSWORTH TRUST talks about David Bowie and Romanticism HERE
  2. PICADOR talks to the artist of The Minaturist book cover HERE
  3. THE GUARDIAN interviews JessicaOOTC (a good youtuber) HERE 
  4. FINANCIAL TIMES exposes the grossness of the Presidents Club HERE
  5. THE ATLANTIC explains the success of The Greatest Showman HERE
  6. RACKED goes into the world of Disney fan stores HERE
  7. I remembers Maid Marian and the Merry Men HERE
  8. BUST looks at the badass that is Mrs Beeton HERE
  9. THE CUT meets Beanie Feldstein and she's awesome HERE
  10. GLAMOUR looks at a high fashion Hijab company HERE

EXTRA CREDIT
The Debrief has a badass list of feminist exhibitions you should attend this year. There is art, embroidery, writing and workshops so there really is something for everyone

COOL CAMPAIGNS
one thing I'm trying to do this year is have a focus on charity campaigns, go fund me's and stuff for you guys because I think thats super important.
This months awesome campaign is the BFI is raising money to archive the work of Jonathan Gili, a pioneering British Documentary maker..
HAVE A LOOK HERE


Anyway I promise a full roundup for Feb and sorry again


Comments

Popular Posts