SEPTEMBER IS OVER LONG LIVE OCTOBER


So yes I know it's late but listen I've been soaking in halloween cheer and kinda forgot so give me some slack ok I'm just excitable!

no movie this month. you'll see why soon enough

PRETTIEST THING
I was tyring to think of something cool for this months product but then I stumbled across Noodoll. The toys are so damn cute that I had to feature them. Look this one is called Riceouch and he's a cactus. SO CUTE
BUY HIM for me HERE


THINGS TO READ AND PONDER
  1. Delish screams at the scary and brilliant Halo Top advert HERE
  2. HelloGiggles looks at how Harry Styles's painted nails are helping boys HERE
  3. Dazed reminises to when Marilyn Manson was on a talk show HERE
  4. Flickering Myth asks what happened to Alex Proyas HERE
  5. Blake Newborn's article about why he set up a teen hotline is amazing HERE
  6. Cosmo has the best Halloween songs of all time HERE
  7. Mankato Free Press rejoices in kids and teens at Pride and so do I HERE
  8. Women in the World finds out about the heroic nun with a chainsaw HERE
  9. Reductress's piece on how to be witch is a delight to behold HERE
  10. Penguin has a list of lesser known books by women thats awesome HERE
EXTRA CREDIT
If you didn't know September 28th was a day of awareness for the Just a Card campaign. Wondering what Just a Card is? It's a campaign that is trying to raise awareness of independent shops, galleries and boutiques by encouraging you to buy something when you visit even if its just a card.
FIND OUT MORE HERE

BLOGGER OF THE MONTH
I have been going through such a film blog obsession at the moment but my faviorite one so far is the fantastic No Mean Feast. The reviews are amazing and the food looks so yummy.
READ IT HERE

anyway it's officially Halloween season later guys!


Comments

Popular Posts