Outcast 25- HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY IMAGE COMICS

So firstly I'm finally getting back into comics blogging guys! I stopped for a long time but now I'm back and what forced me out of the woodwork you may ask? Well Image Comics is now officially 25 years old and on my monthly comic ordering spree I added the 25p special issue of Outcast  to my basket for obvious reasons! Now technically February was their 25h Birthday but I'm running late because I only got it a few weeks back so this is a bit belated

Firstly I'll be honest I haven't read much of Image before. I mean I've read a few of theirs but I'm not to familiar with them. Currently I'm mainly reading IDW titles which I promise I'll talk about eventually. Anyway a bigger confession I'm not the biggest horror comic person either not because I don't like them because I've never had many reccomendations. So if you have any you think I should check out please let me know. there are a few I love of course but I CBA to write them all down right now!
I gotta say I really enjoyed this. But first things first I love the cover so much. It's really retro and cool and looks damn awesome. But anyway back to the actual story. It was pretty easy to jump in and very compelling. I don't know if I'm gonna start reading the series after this but if I see it I may pick it up.


So this seems honestly like the best 25p I have ever spent!

and on that note Happy Belated Birthday Image Comics!! Heres to 25 more years!!



Comments

Popular Posts