Macha Cookies with a kick from T-Tox


Firstly I am a complete Tea heathen and my standard tea is a cup of PG or whatever is in the cupboard. I am in no way a tea expert.
Secondly I was at the blogger's summer hangout and thats where I was given these samples of the products. Being given the samples does not in any way change my opinions or influence me for more information on my disclaimers please check here.
With that out of the way let's head to the main bit!!


Ok so Macha is completely new to me. I have had green tea before but never seen this strange green powder-y thing before so it took me a while to get round to it because I didn't know what to do!
So for this I used Popsugar's american method which you can find here
A few amendments to it though don't bother with a balloon whisk. It's pointless a mechanical one (doesn't have to be electric) does a better job.
You can get a shaker but I didn't have one hence me exercising my arm muscles for a bowl of green tea. Don't say I don't try guys. I'm a hard working blogger!
Anyway that was tiring and if i want a cup of tea I'm not gonna whisk for it so I decided instead to bake with it instead.

MACHA HONEY COOKIES
These cookies are lovely, dense and sweet perfect with a cup of tea.
Makes 8 cookies


INGREDIENTS
1/2 cup Plain Flour (plus a little extra just in case)
1tsp Baking Powder
Big Squirt of Honey (1 to 1/2 tbsp to be precise)
2tbsp Oil
Pinch of salt
2 tea spoons Ground Almonds
3 tsp Macha T-Tox Energise (the Orange stickered one)

METHOD
Preheat oven to 130
1. Mix all the ingredients except the water
2. give a good stir
3. then add your water slowly.
4.Bake for 7 minutes
IT's THAT EASY


Comments

Popular Posts