JULY IS DONE, HAPPY SUMMER!!


It's SUMMER!!! So what the hell are you guys doing here! Everything is nicely summer-y so you don't feel like you are missing out!!!
ENJOY!


BEST MOVIE
listen who is surprised that I picked Ghostbusters! 
(Star Trek Beyond missed the cutoff so it doesn't count for this month, review coming soon) 
Did you all not read my REVIEW or something!

PRETTIEST THING
Shoe company YRU has teamed up with Sanrio to bring us a two piece collection. These Little Twin Stars ones are my fave though. However they'll set you back a pretty penny

THANKFUL THOUGHT
thanks to all of you for putting up with my crap this month. I've been all over the place.

BONUS PRETTY
Guys here we have in yellow the new Dirk Gently!!! Trailer just came out as well and its looking pretty darn good. Elijah Wood is playing his assistant which will be a treat as well. 
I AM VERY EXCITED  and have  already posted about my excitement HERE!!

THING TO WATCH AND SEE
Long reads, articles and more in this quick look at things you simply can't miss before the end of the month. 
Don't Forget the one in Bold is my super important pick of the month
  1. The Establishment examines Why women like Witches HERE
  2. Aeon examines how to fall in love with sleep HERE
  3. Mic looks at the creepy world of celebrity hair collecting HERE
  4. Huck looks at the badass lady bikers from all over the world HERE
  5. Quartz looks at the forgotten "gay cure" experiments HERE
  6. CT looks at the church and state situation in Russia HERE
  7. The New Yorker looks at the accidental american genius of Guy Fieri HERE
  8. Asos Likes interviews King's head games designer Xandra Van Widjk HERE
  9. New York Times looks at the company that brings dead movie scripts to life HERE
  10. Screencrush unearths the totally bogus Bill and Ted TV show HERE

BONUS
Want to feel like a serious investigator/ Indiana Jones style badass. Well the Vatican has your back they have digitised a 1,600 year old manuscript of Virgil's Aenid. It's really cool and worth a look.
Find it HERE

LISTEN

This has been one of the best months for music so far. It's been incredibly hard to pick. Fergie put out a pretty good track as did Abra and Hinds and I may have been slightly obsessed with Corey Feldman's single Go 4 it but in the end there could only be one. So I picked one of new fave tracks Brooke Candy's Paper or Plastic. Perfect for summer and makes me super excited for her upcoming Sia produced album. It's gonna be so good.

BLOGGER OTM
This months blogger of the month is Womanish Affairs. I stumbled across this blog when I found her recipe for Mango Milkshakes and from then on was hooked. You are gonna love it.
VISIT HER HERE


So guys thats me for the month. Hope to see you all soon. 
Stay hydrated, slather in Sunscreen and enjoy your summer!

Comments

  1. I didn't believe the tweet you sent me. I thought it was a joke, I didn't know Blogger OTM was even a thing. Haha. I was super excited when I read this post and saw my blog mentioned. Thank you so much for your support!

    Sabah || www.womanishaffairs.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha. I always do a blogger of the month on my monthly roundups. Alot of bloggers helped me set up this site and I want to pay the community back by spotlighting bloggers I like.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts