52 films by women- Week 23

So from the niceness of Big to a hard hitting documentary.  As the subject matter is serious and very important there will be no gif reaction this week. Next week we will be back to normal I promise

An Open Secret
Dir: Amy Berg
2014
Recently the topic of child abuse in Hollywood has been back in the press with comments from former child stars Elijah Wood and Corey Feldman. In 2014 there was a documentary about it which after finding a copy I thought I would watch and as it's directed by Amy Berg contributed for the 52films challenge. I will first say its not the best documentary I thought bits of it weren't very well done but the message is clear. This isn't a documentary for the faint of heart but is one with a very important goal.

so guys what should I watch next? Any films directed by women you've found interesting? let me know?

Comments

Popular Posts