52 films by women- Week 22

It's another kids film as this was the last day of Half term./ Once again picked with my little brother and as a vague special guest his friend. they were having a sleepover and needed a movie to watch!
So what did they pick...

Big
Dir: Penny Marshall
1998
Perfect movie!
One thing Big doesn't do is skimp on the fun. It shows a world where the adults have forgotten where the fun is in the ordinary and the one guy who shows them it and that is beautiful. It's also silly, emotive and a really good watch. The kids were kinda surprised by how hideous a ton of the clothes were though! But basically this film is a perfect family movie it's silly but with a big heart and it reminded me how much I loved it!

Comments

  1. Funny movie, suitable for children...


    By the way, I found a good site, welcomed the games with me.www.rs2joy.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts