APRIL CAN SOD RIGHT OFF


So I saw Jungle Book yesterday but am not including it in the roundup. Anywho hope you all had an alright April and lets see how May goes!




BEST MOVIE
TURBO KID read my post on it HERE

PRETTIEST THING
gold infused shimmer salt spray to get pretty shimmery tousled hair. I know we live in a dream world. But look at it! It's so pretty


THANKFUL THOUGHT
a big thanks to everyone who helped with my Grandma and the funeral. You were all brilliant

BONUS PRETTY
Kate Middleton got the cover of Vogue UK and she looks gorgeous. If i ever look half as gorgeous as her I'd be lucky!


THINGS TO WATCH AND SEE
ten brilliant articles to devour, enjoy and 
new thing! the Bolded one is the one that if you only read one it should be that one.
  1. Hilary Clinton enjoys ice-cream and destroying sexists HERE
  2. XOJane talks about how feminist "Matilda" is HERE
  3. The Cut gives us 56 female Journalists to obsess over HERE
  4.  Jezebel looks inside the Romance only book store "The Ripped Bodice" HERE
  5. Salon makes a very important point about Jake Lloyd and Mental Illness stigma HERE
  6. I-D asks the important question "why are Bucket hats a thing"? HERE
  7. Fusion looks at the retro world of women in Russia HERE
  8. Jennifer Clarice at Hello Giggles talks about grown up fangirling HERE
  9. Read Catapult's incredible piece about dissapearing Here
  10. Katelyn Beaty talks about the rise of the female solo traveller HERE
BONUS 
Look at Time's new machine that tells you your name through the ages
Hours of fun!
HERE

LISTEN TO THIS
Kristin Kontrol's new song Show Me is my new spring jam.


BLOGGER OF THE MONTH
This month's blogger is Hailey Jade Ryan of The Undateable Girl's Diary. I found her via her post on how much she loved the 90's and she soon became one of my must reads of the month!



Comments

  1. Thank you again for picking me. This is so sweet of you. I love monthly round-ups like this one. :)

    xx Hailey - www.haileyjaderyan.com // www.instagram.com/haileyjaderyan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts