52 FILMS BY WOMEN- WEEK 5

So we are back to Documentaries again! I don't mean too but apparently I just keep queing them up on Netflix! T

Twinsters 
Directors: Samantha Futerman & Ryan Miyamoto
2015
This is a the most modern update of the split up at birth story I have ever seen. Telling the true story of Sam as she finds out she has a twin (Anais). It's heartbreaking and very very human. It;s a very different type of documentary to say Jesus Camp but that doesn't make it any less affecting. In fact it works very well as a character study on the two girls and a very good argument for nature and nurture.  The scenes in Korea were heartbreaking. An excellent documentary and a definite must-watch.


So what should I watch next week guys let me know in the comments below!!

Comments

Popular Posts