#Blogmas :An Interview with blogger and writer Sincerely Oghosa

 So I will confess readers, I have been waiting to post this for a little while and have kept it super secret. Way back at the beginning of Blogmas I spotted a tweet on @fashbeautylife looking for people to read and review blogger Sincerely Oghosa’s book “Sent from Heaven”. I will admit I was intrigued and thought I’d go for it then I thought how much fun it would be to try and catch a few minutes with her for an interview. She replied to my email and the rest, well the rest is right here. Guys, I proudly present an interview with the lovely Oghosa Ovienrioba.
1.  Tell me a bit about yourself!
 My name is Oghosa Ovienrioba! I'm a youtuber and blogger. I love love love making videos, especially comedy ones! My channel is called Sincerelyoghosa and this year it got to 1.6 million views and that was the best feeling ever!

2. So what's your book about?
The book is about a woman called Chioma Da Silva, she's a single mum who died of Breast Cancer. Unfortunately she ended up in hell by mistake and the book follows her journey into heaven and then, back to  earth to see if she can give her son a happy ending before it's too late.

 3.What inspired you to write "Sent from heaven"?
A lot of things, I'm fascinated with fantasy and I've always wondered what it would be like to have a guardian angel protecting and guiding you. Things like that fascinate me, as well as how the heart deals with death and how we learn to cope with losing loved ones.

4. Who are your favorite writers?
Meg Cabot, Jane Austen, Sophie Kinsella are just a few I can think of.

5. If you could work with one person dead or alive, famous to not who would it be and what would you do?
Erm oh gosh. I think Shakespeare, he was a visionary. I'd love to work on a modern, epic scale version of a midsummer nights dream.

 and finally the most important question of all

6.Could your work be improved with the addition of dinosaurs?

Lool! Probably !

So there you have it folks! It certainly looks pretty great and she was so lovely! Now here is the book cover and the links for you!
To purchase "Sent From Heaven" please click here
To visit Oghosa's youtube channel please click here

I'll see you back tomorrow for more Blogmas cheer!!!

Comments

Popular Posts