LIFE UPDATES + NEWS AND MORE

So I'm back for a life update really. I'm planning blogging about uni soon but first I thought it would be nice to check in with you all.
Hail Caesar!
FIRST NEWS
Next Wednesday I will be attending the BFI London Film Festival.
I will be attending two screenings which I am super excited about.
1. The Lady in the Van starring Dame Maggie smith
2. Chronic starring Tim Roth- this one i'm attending with my uni friend Sami
It;s gonna be real exciting and I'm gonna blog about it with tons of photos don't you worry!!1

and now for the rest of the post

Other cool and aesthetically pleasing stuff

1. Coen brothers have finally released the trailer for what might be their most epic and funniest looking film ever
Hail Caesar!

The Cast is truly epic. Everyone from Josh Brolin and George Clooney to Scarlett Johansson and Channing Tatum. Plus Tilda Swinton. It's gonna be a must see. The trailer is hilarious 





2.  Traffic People may have released the most adorable dress of all time

Isn't it cute? available here

3. Rick and Morty's finale was emotionally devastating and i'm probably going to blog about it. Seriously though.

and finally song of the week



Comments

Popular Posts