AND WE ARE BACK TO THE FUTURE MARTY!

Welcome to the future ladies, gents and everyone else! and a big old Welcome to 2015 to Marty McFly and Doc Brown!!

As I have hoped for the reaction has been super intense with loads of companies and ideas that were shown in Back to the Future 2 creating the products for today.

Here is Pepsi Perfect
this is my aesthetic right here
and here is the totally fabulous advert for it created especially for today along. (you could also get the product too if you were quick enough)



and of course Jaws 19


Hoverboards



and now for the most important video to come out of today. Doc Brown addressing us!!!



I'm so glad this has all happened it's really fun to see everyone bandying together to make it as close to the movie as possible

any more you wanna show me guys? just let me know!!!

So enjoy the future guys!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts