Slice of Sunshine: A Summer movie list


So as I am away now until the 11th I thought I would ply your love and affection by giving you a list of fun summery films to watch in my absence. For all i know i will blog again in that time bit currently I just do not know so here we go, Summer in a dvd box set!!!
each one has a brief reason why its summer-y.

WISH I WAS HERE

The sort of bittersweet movie that is perfect for those long summer days.

LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE
If you liked the one above you'll love this one. This is pure adorable but with a serious kick in the teeth. 

THE PAPERBOY
Lurid and obscene. it just screams summer as well as other things but yeah.

THE DARJEELING LIMITED
This time it's a vague road/ train trip with a difference. this movie is far too gorgeous.

I LOVE YOU PHILIP MORRIS
This movie looks stunning. seriously summer in a bag.

So there we have it. enjoy yourselves kids. I'll be back soon




Comments

Popular Posts