INTRODUCING TALES FROM THE QUILTBAG

So after a discussion with my dear friend Helly, I am introducing a new feature. Tales from the QUILTBAG. A resource staring off with reviews for LGBT+ films (maybe tv ant a later stage and sometimes my fave LGBT+ characters.

QUILTBAG is another acronym for LGBTQ+ so I thought it appropriate.

I have back tagged a load of LGBT reviews but guys more are coming. I will try to make them fortnightly but I can't promise anything.

Here are some ones already here to keep you entertained I think there may be more but I'm not sure:

Albert Nobbs

The Imitation Game

Heavenly Creatures

So more is coming very very soon I promise.
Hope to hear what you guys think

Comments

  1. Hell yeah Boo! LGBTQ+ dont get enough publicity so it'll be great to hear about 'em!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I have another one ready but I haven't written the review out yet, so SOOOOON

      Delete
  2. Hell yeah Boo! LGBTQ+ dont get enough publicity so it'll be great to hear about 'em!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts